- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Hookers and Hot Dogs
Lauren is back in LA and decides the infamous Dodger Dog is overrated. Bill doesn’t like any kind of hot dogs, and we learn hookers and hot dogs go together like peanut butter and jelly. The 100th anniversary of Titanic was this month, were you obsessed with it like Bill, or are denying the tragedy ever happened?