- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 16 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
P.J. O’Rourke & Geraldo on Kilmeade And Friends
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (9/24/10), P.J. O’Rourke, author of “Don’t Vote: It Just Encourages the Bastards,” joins Brian to talk about the Tea Party’s effect on the November election. Plus, what does it say that the Democrats have put off a vote on the Bush tax cuts until after November? Brian will tell you what a lame duck session could mean.