- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 3 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 5 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
P.J. O’Rourke & Geraldo on Kilmeade And Friends
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (9/24/10), P.J. O’Rourke, author of “Don’t Vote: It Just Encourages the Bastards,” joins Brian to talk about the Tea Party’s effect on the November election. Plus, what does it say that the Democrats have put off a vote on the Bush tax cuts until after November? Brian will tell you what a lame duck session could mean.