- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
What Did Former President Bush Tell Brian?
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (9/7), Brian returns with some great stories from his golf outing with former President George W. Bush in Texas. Plus, President Obama’s new $50 billion spending plan–is it to help the economy or really all about helping Democratic candidates in midterm elections?