- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
What Did Former President Bush Tell Brian?
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (9/7), Brian returns with some great stories from his golf outing with former President George W. Bush in Texas. Plus, President Obama’s new $50 billion spending plan–is it to help the economy or really all about helping Democratic candidates in midterm elections?