- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 21 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Stop Bellyaching About How Much Walmart’s CEO Makes
I couldn’t believe it.
One of the stories I came across during my show prep this morning was an ABC News story on how the CEO of Walmart makes more in ONE HOUR than the average employee of the box store makes in ONE YEAR.
STOP IT ALREADY.
The young stars of TWILIGHT also made more money in 3 movies than you or I could make in 100 lifetimes.
Deal with it.
Here is the bottom line. And it’s not meant to hurt feelings or break hearts. It’s just cold, hard reality.
ANYONE can put on a blue apron and point to the toy department. ANYONE.
Hey, don’t accuse me of being an elitist.
Before I got this job (the best I have ever had, by the way), I was working retail making $12 an hour pointing to the electronics department. So I know what I am talking about.
ANYONE can do that job. NOT JUST ANYONE can run one of the most successful companies in the history of America.
Think you deserve $35 million a year?
Go ahead. Try it. Run Walmart. I bet in two weeks you would run it into the ground and destroy it.
Again, not trying to be rude. Just being honest and truthful.
This reminds me of the people who moan about how much ballplayers or movie stars make.
When was the last time someone stood in line for 8 hours to see YOU?? When was the last time someone paid $75 for a shirt with YOUR name on it?? When was the last time 80,000 people stood up and ROARED when YOU did anything well??
I thought so.
So stop bellyaching about how much Walmart’s CEO makes.
Last time I checked, Walmart is doing just fine and not asking the Obama Administration for a handout, like most of America is doing.
Let them be.
And go to aisle 12. Stat.
A kid just spilled a Slurpee.