Here are SOME of the stories in today's STACK ...
1)The President will lead the country in commemorating the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech.
- PEW: Only about one-in-four African Americans (26%) say the situation of black people in this country is better now than it was five years ago
- Dr. Ben Carson: Dr. King would be troubled by all the black-on-black crime
- John McWhorter: The "Dream" was and should be about opportunity
- Juan Williams: We've got a way to go, but we've made a lot of progress
2) Wall Street Journal: Why is the Obama Administration leaking so much information about this future strike on Syria!?
- Proof?: US Spies claim they overheard the Syrian government discussing the chemical attack
- The New York Times HACKED by Syrian hackers?
3) Districts across the country very unhappy with the federal healthy lunch program!