Simon absolutely loved her and so do I. She played the guitar and sang a sweet rendition of Carly Simon's, "You're So Vain." She knocked it out of the park. I'm really liking the bio's American Idol is airing before they sing. We learned that Brooke is a hair stylist who dropped out of beauty school to become a singer.
Brooke seems like the kind of girl you can hang out with at the local coffee shop --- no pretense. Hey --- and she gave props to the band. She's number one in my book this week.
2. Kristy Lee Cook. She's a tomboy. She can't walk in heels. Maybe some of the guys can help her out with that. She delivered a strong performance, "Baby, You're no Good." Well, baby --- you're pretty darned good.
3. Carly Smithson. She did a pretty decent job on "Crazy On You." How about those tattoos?
4. Alaina Whitaker doesn't like her food to touch. She's got something in common with Cousin Billy. For Christmas, he got a plate divided into three sections. As for her song --- I agree with Simon --- she's a darkhorse.
5. Biker Nurse Amanda Overmyer. We learned she likes to wear do-rags and read books. Reading is fundamental. Oh my gosh. I'm not quite sure how to put this Amanda, but tonight's performance was a bit --- well --- don't take this personally --- but it was pretty awful. Please don't hurt me.
6. Asiah'h Epperson. Just didn't move me. Sorry, Ashiah'h.
7. Syesha Mercado. I've got a feeling that Mr. Jones might phone in a few votes, though.
8. Kady Malloy. Scary outfit -- scary jewelry.
9. Ramiele Malubay. Yeah, i don't think so.
10. Alexandrea Lushington. yawn.