- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 14 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Premium Podcast Account Access
Having issues? Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Download the FOX News Radio Toolbar to listen to your premium podcasts. It’s fast, it’s easy, and works right in your browser.
If you wish to use a podcast app on a smartphone or tablet, look for instructions on how to add a “Feed URL” in the app (or how to manually add a subscription URL) and then type/paste in your private podcast URL where indicated. Enter your podcast user name and podcast password when prompted, and be sure to choose to save your password if it’s an option.
Podcast access using iTunes:1. Copy your entire private podcast URL.
2. Open iTunes.
3. To show the “File” menu (if not already visible) on the top left of the iTunes program, press the Ctrl+B keys on your keyboard.
4. Click “File”. When the sub-menu appears, click “Subscribe to Podcast…”.
5. When the “Subscribe to Podcast” box appears, paste your private podcast URL in the box and click OK.
6. When prompted, enter your user name and password. Click the check box to remember your password, then click the “LogIn” button.
A free iTunes desktop alternative (works with iTunes) for Windows is called “Ziepod”. Download Ziepod today at www.Ziepod.com.