- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot Seat [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 4 hours ago
- Missing Arkansas Realtor Found Dead; Suspect SpeaksPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Premium Podcast Account Access
Having issues? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Download the FOX News Radio Toolbar to listen to your premium podcasts. It’s fast, it’s easy, and works right in your browser.
If you wish to use a podcast app on a smartphone or tablet, look for instructions on how to add a “Feed URL” in the app (or how to manually add a subscription URL) and then type/paste in your private podcast URL where indicated. Enter your podcast user name and podcast password when prompted, and be sure to choose to save your password if it’s an option.
Podcast access using iTunes:1. Copy your entire private podcast URL.
2. Open iTunes.
3. To show the “File” menu (if not already visible) on the top left of the iTunes program, press the Ctrl+B keys on your keyboard.
4. Click “File”. When the sub-menu appears, click “Subscribe to Podcast…”.
5. When the “Subscribe to Podcast” box appears, paste your private podcast URL in the box and click OK.
6. When prompted, enter your user name and password. Click the check box to remember your password, then click the “LogIn” button.
A free iTunes desktop alternative (works with iTunes) for Windows is called “Ziepod”. Download Ziepod today at www.Ziepod.com.