- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 11 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 12 hours ago
- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 12 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
Premium Podcast Account Access
Having issues? Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Download the FOX News Radio Toolbar to listen to your premium podcasts. It’s fast, it’s easy, and works right in your browser.
If you wish to use a podcast app on a smartphone or tablet, look for instructions on how to add a “Feed URL” in the app (or how to manually add a subscription URL) and then type/paste in your private podcast URL where indicated. Enter your podcast user name and podcast password when prompted, and be sure to choose to save your password if it’s an option.
Podcast access using iTunes:1. Copy your entire private podcast URL.
2. Open iTunes.
3. To show the “File” menu (if not already visible) on the top left of the iTunes program, press the Ctrl+B keys on your keyboard.
4. Click “File”. When the sub-menu appears, click “Subscribe to Podcast…”.
5. When the “Subscribe to Podcast” box appears, paste your private podcast URL in the box and click OK.
6. When prompted, enter your user name and password. Click the check box to remember your password, then click the “LogIn” button.
A free iTunes desktop alternative (works with iTunes) for Windows is called “Ziepod”. Download Ziepod today at www.Ziepod.com.