The Oklahoma senator who brought a snowball into congress to disprove climate change cites the Bible to prove how right he is.
“I take my religion seriously,” Inhofe wrote. “[T]his is what a lot of alarmists forget: God is still up there, and He promised to maintain the seasons and that cold and heat would never cease as long as the earth remains.”
Inhofe quoted one of his “favorite Bible verses,” Genesis 8:22, to back up his claim. The verse reads, “As long as the earth remains, There will be springtime and harvest, Cold and heat, winter and summer.”
In a radio interview, Inhofe said it was ridiculous that scientists continue to address global warming. “The arrogance of people to think that we, human beings, would be able to change what He is doing in the climate is to me outrageous,” he said.
Now read this:
- A Drought Like We Haven’t Seen In A Thousand Years (Feb 13, 2015)
- No Such Thing As Climate Change Because It’s Snowing In Boston (Feb 11, 2015)
- New Republican Senate Environmental Chair Declares Climate Change A Hoax (Jan 26, 2015)
- Pope’s U.S. Visit To Stoke Climate Fight (Jan 25, 2015)
- Mitt Romney Acknowledges That Climate Change Is Real And Human-Induced (Jan 23, 2015)
- 49 GOP Senators: Climate Change Not Caused By Humans (Jan 22, 2015)