Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, a former Navy SEAL, who won a defamation lawsuit against the estate of Chris Kyle, had some words to say about his late nemesis. The full interview with Ventura airs on my radio show tonight.
VENTURA: A hero should have honor. A hero is not how many people you’ve killed. You know he’s obviously a great sniper. He’s obviously a great shot. He obviously did his job correctly. Alan let me fire this one at you: Do you think the Nazis have heroes?
COLMES: Well, obviously the Nazis were fighting for a cause we can’t condone.
VENTURA: Wait Wait Wait. When they invaded a country, when they invaded Poland, when they invaded France, and if a Nazi soldier killed a hundred people that had lived there, would he be classified a hero in Germany?
COLMES: But are you comparing what the Nazi mission was versus what our mission is in war as a country?
VENTURA: Well what I’m stating is we invaded Iraq, we were not asked in. We invaded a country, we overthrew its government, and then we killed people that lived there.
COLMES: Are we analogous to the Nazis?
VENTURA: Well, and the Communists, yeah.
The former WWF star also addressed the vaccination issue, saying the government has no right to demand vaccinations, and that the health of his own daughter had been damaged by being vaccinated.
Now read this:
- MSNBC Reporter: ‘Racist’ Chris Kyle Went On ‘Killing Sprees’ (Jan 29, 2015)
- Jesse Ventura: Chris Kyle A ‘Liar’ Not A ‘Hero’ (Jan 28, 2015)
- Iraq War Vet Tells Me Why Chris Kyle Is Not A Hero, Nor Was Anyone In That War (Jan 28, 2015)
- Army Disputes Claim Bergdahl To Be Charged With Desertion (Jan 27, 2015)
- Bowe Bergdahl To Face Desertion Charges (Jan 27, 2015)
- Widow Of ‘American Sniper’ Author Curtails Interviews Amid Criticism (Jan 20, 2015)