- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 4 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 12 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX In The Fast Lane: Tony Stewart Sits Out Another Race
Time for Saturday night racing in Tennessee at Bristol Motor Speedway and the Irwin Tools Night Race. Carl Edwards has one last goal at Roush Fenway Racing, and Tony Stewart bows out of Bristol.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh with “Fox In The Fast Lane”
Driver Kyle Larson has done well at Bristol both in the Nationwide Series and in his first Cup race this past spring, and feels the short track is a good fit for him, because…
(Larson) “I think because it is high banked, fast, momentum. It suits my driving style pretty well.”
Jeff Gordon has five career wins at Bristol and loves the challenge of it, because…
(Gordon) “I love the input that I can give to the team to help influence the setup and the speed that we have.”
Carl Edwards will be driving for Joe Gibbs Racing next season. But, before Carl leaves Roush Fenway for good, he wants to…
(Edwards) “Go win a championship in the 99 for Jack Roush.”
This is the third Cup race Stewart has missed since the August 9th accident at a sprint car race, where he struck and killed 20 year old driver Kevin Ward Junior.
FOX In The Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside