- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 8 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 8 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX Country: Taylor Swift Goes “Pop”
Taylor Swift reveals her latest song from her first “pop” album and Brad Paisley continues to leak songs from his latest, “Moonshine in the Trunk,” from near and far.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Michelle Pollino has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
I’m Michelle Pollino.
That’s “Shake it Off,” Taylor Swift’s latest song from her pop album “1989,” titled after the year she was born. She held a live streaming event at Yahoo.com and says her sound is just coming from her own growth.
(Swift) “As a songwriter and just as a person, I try to be really open to inspiration. You know, whether I’m walking down the streets of New York and I see somebody wearing something cool and, I’m affected by those things.”
Swift said she was inspired by a lot of late 80’s pop.
For the past couple of weeks, Brad Paisley has continued to release songs from his new album, “Moonshine in the Trunk.”
(Paisley) “I’m leaking each song at a time on my own, deciding to present each song in some form to my fans that signifies what the songs’ about.”
And, this time he went over the moon…literally, when he sent out a tweet to NASA astronaut Reid Wiseman in the International Space Station to leak his song, “American Flag on the Moon.”
Paisley will release his latest on Aug. 25th.
That’s FOX Country, on FOX News Radio.
Follow Michelle on Twitter: @MichelleFOXENT