- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
President Obama Addresses Situations In Iraq and Ferguson
Developments in Iraq and in Ferguson, Missouri were both addressed by President Obama on Monday.
FOX News Radio’s Rachel Sutherland reports from the White House:
President Obama says the U.S.-led interventions are pushing back extremists in Iraq — but said ultimately, it’s up to Iraqis to create an inclusive government and protect themselves.
(President Obama) “Without that progress, extremists like ISIL can continue to prey upon Iraq’s divisions.”
The President also spoke to the unrest at home… saying Attorney General Eric Holder is going to Ferguson this week as the Department of Justice probes the shooting of Michael Brown.
(President Obama) “They’re on the ground… and along with the FBI they are devoting substantial resources to that investigation.”
Tomorrow [Tuesday], President Obama resumes his vacation in Martha’s Vineyard.
At the White House, Rachel Sutherland, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to FOX News Radio’s special coverage of President Obama’s statement on Iraq and Ferguson: