- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 15 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 17 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 18 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Autopsy Reveals Michael Brown Was Shot At Least Six Times [VIDEO]
A private autopsy reveals the Ferguson, Missouri teenager killed by police was shot six times.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has details from Ferguson:
The family of Michael Brown wanted the independent autopsy done because they didn’t, according to their attorney Ben Crump, trust local officials to do it.
(Crump) “The same individuals they feel are responsible for executing their son in broad daylight.”
The preliminary results also show that two of Brown’s wounds may have been reentries and all but one entered Brown through the front. Now does that mean Brown was in fact charging officers or trying to surrender when he was shot? Pathologists can’t tell. The Justice Department also planned their own autopsy.
In Ferguson, Missouri, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to FOX News Radio’s special coverage of a news conference held by the family of Michael Brown:
WATCH for more on this story:
Peaceful protests turning violent in Ferguson, Missouri.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Another night of unrest here on the streets of Ferguson in a clash between between the agitators and police.
(Johnson) “Molotov cocktails were thrown. There were shootings, looting, vandalism.”
And other acts of violence that State Patrol Captain Ron Johnson calls pre-planned agitation.
Police responding by firing tear gas and rubber bullets. Over a half dozen arrests. And now, Governor Jay Nixon has called in the National Guard to restore peace and order here. The violence also cancelling area schools. Some that were set to open last week.
In St. Louis, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story – WATCH: