- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX Wheels: Commuter Car of the Future?
The next big commuter car could have two seats and get a whole lot more miles per gallon than you’re used to, and what not to do if you own a high-powered gas guzzling sports car.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has the latest FOX Wheels.
It’s FOX Wheels.
Elio Motors wants to revolutionize American roads with it’s tiny, three wheeled car that Elio says gets 84 miles per gallon, with a starting price of 68 hundred bucks. The Phoenix based company starts marketing the cars next fall. More than 27 thousand have already been reserved.
A red Ferrari set a record last week as the most expensive car ever sold at auction. The 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO Berlinetta, reportedly one of only 39 made, sold in California for over 38 million dollars.
If you own a 100 thousand dollar Maserati, one would think you’ve got plenty of attention. But, cops in suburban Boston arrested a man who painted his luxury Italian ride, black and white – with police like shields on the doors and related decals. The driver tells police he wasn’t impersonating an officer, but actually helping them out -thinking that when drivers noticed him, they’d slow down.
That’s FOX Wheels, I’m Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
Follow Jeff on Twitter: @JeffMonosso