- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: West Virginia Primary Preview
As Republicans eye a takeover of the Senate, they’ll need to gain at least six seats. One of those could be the wide-open contest in West Virginia.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more.
West Virginians haven’t sent a Republican to the Senate since the 1950’s. Congresswoman Shelley Moore Capito wants to turn that tide.
(Capito) “If the President wants a fight on West Virginia coal, you’d better believe I’m gonna give him one.”
Coal is king when it comes to winning elections and Democrat Natalie Tennant, the Secretary of State here, is taking on the President’s green energy policies.
(Tennant) “I’ll stand up to leaders of both parties who threaten our way of life. I’ll make sure President Obama gets the message.”
That ad then shows Tennant flipping a switch outside a coal-fired smoke stack and turning off the lights, at the White House.
In Charleston, West Virginia, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.