- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: #ShareaCoke With The McGillicuddy’s
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“#ShareaCoke with the McGillicuddy’s.”
This trending clip jumps on the popular Share a Coke bandwagon, with a twist. The video shows a couple sipping various cans from a twelve pack of Diet Coke, resulting in their voices changing to whomever’s name is written on the side of the can. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger. And, Steve Carell.
It’s all fun and games, until…the soda guzzling tag team drink from a pair of cans with the names “Mom” and “Dad” inscribed on the side.
Cue the sonogram picture and the announcement that they’re expecting. Who knew drinking Diet Coke was good prenatal care?
Then, there’s this:
“Fantasy Football Fantasy – A Manning Brothers Music Video.”
Another football season – another viral rap song from the Manning brothers. Eli and Peyton Manning star in this insanely catchy DirecTV commercial, advertising it’s Fantasy Zone channel. Loaded with cameos including “Broadway Joe” Namath and Jets running back Chris Johnson, the clip is a compilation of random fantasies, including a Pegasus and space travel.
The Manning brothers went viral last year with the DirecTV ad “Football On Your Phone,” which amassed over eight-million hits. Only time will tell if the “Fantasy Football Fantasy” gem will break that record.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Beastie Boys | So What’cha Want’ | Muppets Version.”
Proving anything can be found on the Internet… This lip dub features the Swedish Chef, Animal and Beeker getting down to the iconic 90’s hip hop song, while wearing St. Paddy’s Day gear… surrounded by four leaf clovers. Because, that all makes sense. But, the short clip is a fun waste of time, making it a perfect viral video.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews