- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 12 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX Poll: Voters Want Action From Congress On Immigration Reform [VIDEO]
The latest FOX News Poll shows regardless of party, voters want Congress to pass some kind of immigration reform rather than do nothing.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports.
Each year, we hear from members of Congress that immigration reform won’t happen in that particular year.The latest FOX News poll shows voters are fed up with this attitude. 65 percent of voters would pick an immigration reform law that includes a pathway to citizenship. 76 percent of Democrats and 56 percent of Republicans say something is better than nothing. Just 20 percent say they’d rather Congress do nothing. 57 percent disapprove of President Obama’s handling of immigration in general, and the same number disapproves of his handling of the crisis involving Central American immigrants crossing the border.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.