- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 7 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Stewart Incident Impacts Sprint Cup Circuit
The death of sprint car driver Kevin Ward Jr. impacting the Sprint Cup circuit and driver Tony Stewart, as Stewart’s fellow drivers offer their views on the tragedy.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
As the NASCAR Sprint Cup series heads to Michigan again, for this weekend’s race, it’s Tony Stewart’s involvement in the death of Kevin Ward Jr. last weekend during a sprint car race that has the racing world talking.
I spoke to driver Matt Kenseth who summed up what everyone has been thinking…
(Kenseth) “It’s a tragic accident and you think about his family and you know, try to imagine, you know, what they are going through and really Tony as well and everybody involved.”
Kenseth added that Stewart is not the only driver to ever lose his cool when racing against him:
(Kenseth) “Oh I’ve had conflicts with a lot of different drivers out there and actually I feel like, you know, Tony and I have always raced together really good. He’s a good person, one of the more caring guys, do about anything for ya.”
Late word this week from Stewart’s camp was that Stewart would not be racing this weekend at Michigan.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside