- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 7 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
The Balance of Power: A Case of Political Déjà Vu?
Republican’s had complete control of Congress in 2006, when they were done in by President Bush’s unpopularity. FOX News Channel’s Ed Henry helps explain how President Obama’s falling approval ratings could cause history to repeat itself. Also, Hawaiians make their way to the polls, despite a hurricane on Primary Day. FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal gives us the results…or lack thereof. And, General Election match ups are set in three states.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power.