- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
The Balance of Power: A Case of Political Déjà Vu?
Republican’s had complete control of Congress in 2006, when they were done in by President Bush’s unpopularity. FOX News Channel’s Ed Henry helps explain how President Obama’s falling approval ratings could cause history to repeat itself. Also, Hawaiians make their way to the polls, despite a hurricane on Primary Day. FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal gives us the results…or lack thereof. And, General Election match ups are set in three states.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power.