- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 6 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
The Balance of Power: A Case of Political Déjà Vu?
Republican’s had complete control of Congress in 2006, when they were done in by President Bush’s unpopularity. FOX News Channel’s Ed Henry helps explain how President Obama’s falling approval ratings could cause history to repeat itself. Also, Hawaiians make their way to the polls, despite a hurricane on Primary Day. FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal gives us the results…or lack thereof. And, General Election match ups are set in three states.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power.