- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 23 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
The Balance of Power: A Case of Political Déjà Vu?
Republican’s had complete control of Congress in 2006, when they were done in by President Bush’s unpopularity. FOX News Channel’s Ed Henry helps explain how President Obama’s falling approval ratings could cause history to repeat itself. Also, Hawaiians make their way to the polls, despite a hurricane on Primary Day. FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal gives us the results…or lack thereof. And, General Election match ups are set in three states.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power.