- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 1 day ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
The Balance of Power: A Case of Political Déjà Vu?
Republican’s had complete control of Congress in 2006, when they were done in by President Bush’s unpopularity. FOX News Channel’s Ed Henry helps explain how President Obama’s falling approval ratings could cause history to repeat itself. Also, Hawaiians make their way to the polls, despite a hurricane on Primary Day. FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal gives us the results…or lack thereof. And, General Election match ups are set in three states.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power.