- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 13 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 20 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 21 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
“What If … ?”: Former Adviser Monica Crowley Reveals Richard Nixon’s Biggest Regret
WHAT IF President Richard Nixon had handled the Watergate scandal differently?
Would he still have been forced to resign? Would we think of him differently today?
Former Nixon adviser and friend Monica Crowley says the 37th President’s fate would have been much different if he was held to the same standard as past presidents. Instead,Nixon thought he’d be “protected” and could ride out the scandal that would eventually lead to his downfall.
To mark the 40th anniversary of Nixon’s resignation, Tom sat down with Crowley to discuss her former boss’ legacy and the decisions that ultimately sunk his presidency.
LISTEN BELOW as Crowley describes “the real Richard Nixon” and reveals what his biggest regret was: