- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 14 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Ebola Outbreak Possible In America? Dr. Manny Alvarez Says There Is Nothing To Fear.
Dr. Manny Alvarez, senior medical contributor for the Fox News Channel and managing health editor of FoxNews.com explained to Kevin Wall why there shouldn’t be any fear of an Ebola outbreak in America. Dr. Alvarez did say that the lack of transparency coming from the C.D.C. is worrisome.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.