- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Ebola Outbreak Possible In America? Dr. Manny Alvarez Says There Is Nothing To Fear.
Dr. Manny Alvarez, senior medical contributor for the Fox News Channel and managing health editor of FoxNews.com explained to Kevin Wall why there shouldn’t be any fear of an Ebola outbreak in America. Dr. Alvarez did say that the lack of transparency coming from the C.D.C. is worrisome.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.