- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 12 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 17 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Ebola Outbreak Possible In America? Dr. Manny Alvarez Says There Is Nothing To Fear.
Dr. Manny Alvarez, senior medical contributor for the Fox News Channel and managing health editor of FoxNews.com explained to Kevin Wall why there shouldn’t be any fear of an Ebola outbreak in America. Dr. Alvarez did say that the lack of transparency coming from the C.D.C. is worrisome.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.