- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired!: Thousands of Job OpportunitiesPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Bullet Points: Legal Gun Owner Faces Jail Time in NJ Due to Gun Laws
In this latest Bullet Points podcast — A PA mother of two is in hot water in NJ due to gun laws; A man who shot a home invader was justified in his actions according to the Montgomery County PA District Attorney; Shotgun toting robbers terrorize a Missouri park over the weekend; and a NJ home remodeling business owner has turned his business into crafting concealment furniture.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jessica Curtis for Bullet Points– a look at all the latest news and views for America’s shooting community: