- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Dr. Ben Carson: Human error could release Ebola in the U.S.
Former Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Dr. Ben Carson says doctors, nurses and staff can make mistakes even if they are the best.Take a listen: