- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 36 mins ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Stirewalt Powerplay: Obama’s 2014 Strategy, Kentucky Fancy Farms Debate & Ebola
Chris Stirewalt, digital politics editor for Fox News spoke with Gibson about the Fancy Farm political BBQ between Kentucky Republican Senator Mitch McConnell and Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes.
On Obama’s 2014 Strategy, Stirewalt said “Obama has one strategy: How To Troll Republicans”
Plus: Stirewalt’s take on allowing infected doctors with Ebola into America.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.