- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 18 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Stirewalt Powerplay: Obama’s 2014 Strategy, Kentucky Fancy Farms Debate & Ebola
Chris Stirewalt, digital politics editor for Fox News spoke with Gibson about the Fancy Farm political BBQ between Kentucky Republican Senator Mitch McConnell and Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes.
On Obama’s 2014 Strategy, Stirewalt said “Obama has one strategy: How To Troll Republicans”
Plus: Stirewalt’s take on allowing infected doctors with Ebola into America.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.