- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 9 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 39 mins ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Stirewalt Powerplay: Obama’s 2014 Strategy, Kentucky Fancy Farms Debate & Ebola
Chris Stirewalt, digital politics editor for Fox News spoke with Gibson about the Fancy Farm political BBQ between Kentucky Republican Senator Mitch McConnell and Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes.
On Obama’s 2014 Strategy, Stirewalt said “Obama has one strategy: How To Troll Republicans”
Plus: Stirewalt’s take on allowing infected doctors with Ebola into America.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.