- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 59 mins ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Stirewalt Powerplay: Obama’s 2014 Strategy, Kentucky Fancy Farms Debate & Ebola
Chris Stirewalt, digital politics editor for Fox News spoke with Gibson about the Fancy Farm political BBQ between Kentucky Republican Senator Mitch McConnell and Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes.
On Obama’s 2014 Strategy, Stirewalt said “Obama has one strategy: How To Troll Republicans”
Plus: Stirewalt’s take on allowing infected doctors with Ebola into America.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.