- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 12 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Stirewalt Powerplay: Obama’s 2014 Strategy, Kentucky Fancy Farms Debate & Ebola
Chris Stirewalt, digital politics editor for Fox News spoke with Gibson about the Fancy Farm political BBQ between Kentucky Republican Senator Mitch McConnell and Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes.
On Obama’s 2014 Strategy, Stirewalt said “Obama has one strategy: How To Troll Republicans”
Plus: Stirewalt’s take on allowing infected doctors with Ebola into America.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.