- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 21 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Katie Pavlich’s Advice To Young Women: “Being Dependent On The Government Is Not Empowering For Women.”
Katie Pavlich, Townhall editor, Fox News contributor, NYT bestselling author. Katie joined Gibson to talk about her new book “Assault & Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women.”
Katie explained to John the hypocrisy of the left over the Hobby Lobby decision.
Katie explained to John that the republicans need to address the lefts lie about banning birth control, which Katie said is a flat out lie since republicans have never spoken about banning birth control.
Katie said that young women need to know that “Being Dependent On The Government Is Not Empowering For Women.”
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.