- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Former CIA Spook Mike Baker:Release of CIA Torture Report Timed For The Election
Mike Baker, former CIA covert operations officer and president of Diligence LLC, a global intelligence and security firm spoke with Gibson about the controversy of the CIA spying on a Senate oversight committee. Baker told Gibson that objective people should be impressed that CIA Director Brennan established a task force to get to the bottom of the spying allegations and the truth came out.
Baker also discussed with Gibson President Obama telling people that America after 9/11 tortured people. Baker said that the release of CIA torture report is timed for the 2014 mid term elections.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.