- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 8 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Former CIA Spook Mike Baker:Release of CIA Torture Report Timed For The Election
Mike Baker, former CIA covert operations officer and president of Diligence LLC, a global intelligence and security firm spoke with Gibson about the controversy of the CIA spying on a Senate oversight committee. Baker told Gibson that objective people should be impressed that CIA Director Brennan established a task force to get to the bottom of the spying allegations and the truth came out.
Baker also discussed with Gibson President Obama telling people that America after 9/11 tortured people. Baker said that the release of CIA torture report is timed for the 2014 mid term elections.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.