- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 16 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Former CIA Spook Mike Baker:Release of CIA Torture Report Timed For The Election
Mike Baker, former CIA covert operations officer and president of Diligence LLC, a global intelligence and security firm spoke with Gibson about the controversy of the CIA spying on a Senate oversight committee. Baker told Gibson that objective people should be impressed that CIA Director Brennan established a task force to get to the bottom of the spying allegations and the truth came out.
Baker also discussed with Gibson President Obama telling people that America after 9/11 tortured people. Baker said that the release of CIA torture report is timed for the 2014 mid term elections.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.