- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Ambassador Dennis Ross: Hamas wants more Palestinians to suffer to fit their agenda.
Ambassador Dennis Ross, William Davidson Distinguished Fellow and counselor at The Washington Institute and also served two years as special assistant to President Obama joined Gibson to give his expert insight on the Israel/ Hamas conflict in Gaza.
Ambassador Ross told Gibson that there is no moral equivalence between Israel and Hamas. Ambassador Ross said Hamas wants more Palestinians to suffer to fit their agenda. Ambassador Ross said despite Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s comments telling Kerry to not second guess him again on Hamas, Ambassador Ross points out that Kerry and Netanyahu have a very close relationship going back many years.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.