- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Ambassador Dennis Ross: Hamas wants more Palestinians to suffer to fit their agenda.
Ambassador Dennis Ross, William Davidson Distinguished Fellow and counselor at The Washington Institute and also served two years as special assistant to President Obama joined Gibson to give his expert insight on the Israel/ Hamas conflict in Gaza.
Ambassador Ross told Gibson that there is no moral equivalence between Israel and Hamas. Ambassador Ross said Hamas wants more Palestinians to suffer to fit their agenda. Ambassador Ross said despite Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s comments telling Kerry to not second guess him again on Hamas, Ambassador Ross points out that Kerry and Netanyahu have a very close relationship going back many years.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.