- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow up
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow up.”
This trending clip is an example of parenting at its finest. Watch as an adorable five-year-old girl breaks down into absolute hysterics, crying her poor little eyes out after realizing that her baby brother will one day grow up and become a man. Instead of comforting the inconsolable child, her parents continue filming the heart-breaking epiphany and pepper the child with comments that just bring on more tears.
Then, there’s this:
“80 – Odd Years of Happy.”
There are many on-line parodies of Pharrell’s ear bug hit song “Happy,” but this video kicks things up a notch. The clip features the residents of the Dianna Isaac Retirement Village in Christchurch, New Zealand dancing and lip syncing to the popular song… showing off how happy they are in their golden years. Staff from the facility get in on the fun, but the main take away from this viral clip is that retirement equals happiness. Who knew?
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Our Leader the MockingJay Official Teaser Trailer.“
It’s the preview for the latest installment of the Hunger Games film series, slated to hit theaters this November. The clip features the late actor Philip Seymour Hoffman reprising his role as Plutark Heavensbee and glimpses of Jennifer Lawrence’s character Katniss; who accepts her destiny to… shockingly, lead a revolution.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews