- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
KARL ROVE: GOP must Pass Something on Immigration; GARY BERNTSEN: President Clinton didn’t have the Courage to get Bin Laden.
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 08/01/14
Listen here for the Kilmeade Sound Medley of the day
“Fox and Friends” co-host ELISABETH HASSELBECK dropped by and talked about immigration reform failing, the CIA spying on the Senate and Bill Clinton telling Australian business men that he had a chance to get bin Laden.
Former Senior Advisor and Deputy Chief of Staff to President Bush KARL ROVE weighed in on Congress’ inability to pass a bill on immigration. He said if the GOP doesn’t pass a bill in the House today it will be a total embarrassment for the party. On consultants he agreed with former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee that consultants are a problem for the Republican party because they don’t truly care about the candidate and use “cookie cutter” ads throughout the country. On Bush 43 writing about his father Bush 41 Karl said that he is thrilled that the son is writing about the father and calls it an honest and revealing look at the father and will show how the President makes decisions.
GARY BERNTSEN, Senior National Security Advisor for Concerned Veterans for America talked about how President Clinton didn’t step up and have the courage to do what was needed to do to get Bin Laden. On ISIS Gary said that we should be very worried. Although we may not be interested in them they are very interested in us and that we will be at a war with them sooner rather than later.
Fox News Digital Politics Editor CHRIS STIERWALT checked in and talked about what the President and Congress will do about the border crisis.
DANIEL HALPER author of “Clinton Inc.” and online editor of “The Weekly Standard” and talked about his book and that after talking to aides he believes that health is the number one reason she may not run. Daniel feels that Hillary didn’t have the ability to freelance and do what she thought was right and that the White House micro-managed everything she did. Daniel feels that for her run for President her resume actually has no accomplishments. Aides also believe that Bill purposely sabotaged Hillary’s first Presidential run to protect his legacy.