- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 22 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Takes On The Tricky Triangle
It’s back to the Tricky Triangle, Pocono Raceway on Sunday for the GoBowling.com 400. Carl Edwards and Roush Fenway part ways, Trevor Bayne joins the Sprint Cup Series, and Denny Hamlin’s team gets a major punishment from NASCAR and Richard Petty gets a special honor at Pocono.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
This weekend NASCAR returns to Pocono. Dale Earnhardt Jr. took the June race, but knows to win again he’ll have to beat tough competitors like Penkse Racing:
(Earnhardt Jr.) “Brad Keselowski and his team has really stepped it up over the last month, they’ve become much more competitive.”
Denny Hamlin‘s car failed a post race inspection after Indianapolis and the team got slammed with major fines and penalties including the loss of 75 owner and driver points, crew chief Darian Grubb getting fined $125,000 and six race suspensions for Grubb and the car chief. Joe Gibbs Racing is appealing the ruling.
It’s official, Carl Edwards is leaving Roush Fenway Racing. Team owner Jack Roush said after 11 years together…
(Roush) “We’ve enjoyed the time with him and enjoyed his success.”
Replacing Edwards will be Trevor Bayne, who moves up from the Nationwide Series.
And Richard Petty will be this week’s Grand Marshal at Pocono.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside