- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 6 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 10 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX Country: Toby Keith Among Country Music’s Highest Paid
Toby Keith tops Forbes highest paid country performers, Luke Bryan pays tribute to his peanut farming roots, and Kellie Pickler gets animated.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Michelle Pollino has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
I’m Michelle Pollino.
Luke Bryan’s sixth annual Farm Tour starts October 1st in Knoxville, Tennessee, and hits a bunch of smaller southeastern states before wrapping in Georgia. A portion of the proceeds going to college scholarships for teens in farming families along the tour’s route.
Okay is there anything Kellie Pickler can’t do? She sings, she dances — and now she speaks like a spud, well a sweet potato to be exact. Pickler is voicing a character in a new movie in the popular “VeggieTales” series, called “Beauty and the Beet”. Pickler will perform seven original songs in film, set to premiere exclusively on DVD, Oct. 14.
Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan also landed near the top of Forbes’ “Country Cash Kings” list, but Keith dominated because of his restaurant chain, his Wild Shot mescal, and other sideline endeavors.
That’s FOX Country on FOX News Radio.
Follow Michelle on Twitter: @MichelleFOXENT