- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 19 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX Country: Toby Keith Among Country Music’s Highest Paid
Toby Keith tops Forbes highest paid country performers, Luke Bryan pays tribute to his peanut farming roots, and Kellie Pickler gets animated.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Michelle Pollino has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
I’m Michelle Pollino.
Luke Bryan’s sixth annual Farm Tour starts October 1st in Knoxville, Tennessee, and hits a bunch of smaller southeastern states before wrapping in Georgia. A portion of the proceeds going to college scholarships for teens in farming families along the tour’s route.
Okay is there anything Kellie Pickler can’t do? She sings, she dances — and now she speaks like a spud, well a sweet potato to be exact. Pickler is voicing a character in a new movie in the popular “VeggieTales” series, called “Beauty and the Beet”. Pickler will perform seven original songs in film, set to premiere exclusively on DVD, Oct. 14.
Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan also landed near the top of Forbes’ “Country Cash Kings” list, but Keith dominated because of his restaurant chain, his Wild Shot mescal, and other sideline endeavors.
That’s FOX Country on FOX News Radio.
Follow Michelle on Twitter: @MichelleFOXENT