- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 12 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 12 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FOX Country: Toby Keith Among Country Music’s Highest Paid
Toby Keith tops Forbes highest paid country performers, Luke Bryan pays tribute to his peanut farming roots, and Kellie Pickler gets animated.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Michelle Pollino has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
I’m Michelle Pollino.
Luke Bryan’s sixth annual Farm Tour starts October 1st in Knoxville, Tennessee, and hits a bunch of smaller southeastern states before wrapping in Georgia. A portion of the proceeds going to college scholarships for teens in farming families along the tour’s route.
Okay is there anything Kellie Pickler can’t do? She sings, she dances — and now she speaks like a spud, well a sweet potato to be exact. Pickler is voicing a character in a new movie in the popular “VeggieTales” series, called “Beauty and the Beet”. Pickler will perform seven original songs in film, set to premiere exclusively on DVD, Oct. 14.
Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan also landed near the top of Forbes’ “Country Cash Kings” list, but Keith dominated because of his restaurant chain, his Wild Shot mescal, and other sideline endeavors.
That’s FOX Country on FOX News Radio.
Follow Michelle on Twitter: @MichelleFOXENT