- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX Country: Toby Keith Among Country Music’s Highest Paid
Toby Keith tops Forbes highest paid country performers, Luke Bryan pays tribute to his peanut farming roots, and Kellie Pickler gets animated.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Michelle Pollino has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
I’m Michelle Pollino.
Luke Bryan’s sixth annual Farm Tour starts October 1st in Knoxville, Tennessee, and hits a bunch of smaller southeastern states before wrapping in Georgia. A portion of the proceeds going to college scholarships for teens in farming families along the tour’s route.
Okay is there anything Kellie Pickler can’t do? She sings, she dances — and now she speaks like a spud, well a sweet potato to be exact. Pickler is voicing a character in a new movie in the popular “VeggieTales” series, called “Beauty and the Beet”. Pickler will perform seven original songs in film, set to premiere exclusively on DVD, Oct. 14.
Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan also landed near the top of Forbes’ “Country Cash Kings” list, but Keith dominated because of his restaurant chain, his Wild Shot mescal, and other sideline endeavors.
That’s FOX Country on FOX News Radio.
Follow Michelle on Twitter: @MichelleFOXENT