- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Eric Holder Is Acting Like A Mob Lawyer Protecting Obama
Hans Von Spakovsky, author of “Obama’s Enforcer: Eric Holder’s Justice Department” joined Gibson with insight into his book. Spakovsky explained to Gibson the nature of the strong bond and friendship between Obama and Holder. Spakovsky compares the way Holder goes about protecting Obama to the way a mob lawyer protects the mob boss. As far as the hopes of Holder stepping down Spakovsky told Gibson Holder he is here to the end of Obama’s presidency.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.