- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Eric Holder Is Acting Like A Mob Lawyer Protecting Obama
Hans Von Spakovsky, author of “Obama’s Enforcer: Eric Holder’s Justice Department” joined Gibson with insight into his book. Spakovsky explained to Gibson the nature of the strong bond and friendship between Obama and Holder. Spakovsky compares the way Holder goes about protecting Obama to the way a mob lawyer protects the mob boss. As far as the hopes of Holder stepping down Spakovsky told Gibson Holder he is here to the end of Obama’s presidency.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.