- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 1 min ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Eric Holder Is Acting Like A Mob Lawyer Protecting Obama
Hans Von Spakovsky, author of “Obama’s Enforcer: Eric Holder’s Justice Department” joined Gibson with insight into his book. Spakovsky explained to Gibson the nature of the strong bond and friendship between Obama and Holder. Spakovsky compares the way Holder goes about protecting Obama to the way a mob lawyer protects the mob boss. As far as the hopes of Holder stepping down Spakovsky told Gibson Holder he is here to the end of Obama’s presidency.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.