- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 14 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Eric Holder Is Acting Like A Mob Lawyer Protecting Obama
Hans Von Spakovsky, author of “Obama’s Enforcer: Eric Holder’s Justice Department” joined Gibson with insight into his book. Spakovsky explained to Gibson the nature of the strong bond and friendship between Obama and Holder. Spakovsky compares the way Holder goes about protecting Obama to the way a mob lawyer protects the mob boss. As far as the hopes of Holder stepping down Spakovsky told Gibson Holder he is here to the end of Obama’s presidency.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.