- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 18 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Eric Holder Is Acting Like A Mob Lawyer Protecting Obama
Hans Von Spakovsky, author of “Obama’s Enforcer: Eric Holder’s Justice Department” joined Gibson with insight into his book. Spakovsky explained to Gibson the nature of the strong bond and friendship between Obama and Holder. Spakovsky compares the way Holder goes about protecting Obama to the way a mob lawyer protects the mob boss. As far as the hopes of Holder stepping down Spakovsky told Gibson Holder he is here to the end of Obama’s presidency.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.