- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 11 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Bill Clinton: ‘I Could Have Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]
Newly released tapes reveal former President Bill Clinton had Usama bin Laden in his cross-hairs, but chose not to kill him.
FOX News Radio’s Rachel Sutherland reports from Washington:
President Clinton made the revelation on September 10, 2001, just hours before the 9/11 attacks. FOX’s sister network Sky News acquired the tapes. In them, Clinton said he “nearly got him”.
(Clinton) “I could have killed him. But I would have had to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and killed 300 innocent women and children.”
The 9/11 panel has found there were several missed opportunities to go after bin Laden and al Qaeda before the terror attacks that killed nearly 3,000 Americans.
In Washington, Rachel Sutherland, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: