- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 4 hours ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 1 day ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 1 day ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Bill Clinton: ‘I Could Have Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]
Newly released tapes reveal former President Bill Clinton had Usama bin Laden in his cross-hairs, but chose not to kill him.
FOX News Radio’s Rachel Sutherland reports from Washington:
President Clinton made the revelation on September 10, 2001, just hours before the 9/11 attacks. FOX’s sister network Sky News acquired the tapes. In them, Clinton said he “nearly got him”.
(Clinton) “I could have killed him. But I would have had to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and killed 300 innocent women and children.”
The 9/11 panel has found there were several missed opportunities to go after bin Laden and al Qaeda before the terror attacks that killed nearly 3,000 Americans.
In Washington, Rachel Sutherland, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: