- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Bill Clinton: ‘I Could Have Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]
Newly released tapes reveal former President Bill Clinton had Usama bin Laden in his cross-hairs, but chose not to kill him.
FOX News Radio’s Rachel Sutherland reports from Washington:
President Clinton made the revelation on September 10, 2001, just hours before the 9/11 attacks. FOX’s sister network Sky News acquired the tapes. In them, Clinton said he “nearly got him”.
(Clinton) “I could have killed him. But I would have had to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and killed 300 innocent women and children.”
The 9/11 panel has found there were several missed opportunities to go after bin Laden and al Qaeda before the terror attacks that killed nearly 3,000 Americans.
In Washington, Rachel Sutherland, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: