- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
“The mind is everything. What you think…you become.” Gene Jones Explores
Buddha said “The mind is everything. What you think, you become.”
My guest is Gene Jones, a nationally acclaimed thought leader and an expert on breakthrough thinking.
He has invented the Triviation method which is considered by many to be a breakthrough approach in solving problems and overcoming challenges in all arenas of life. Essentially its that “aha” moment that we all long for when everything comes together in perfect harmony and success is the end result.
Listen to Gene share his thought process: