- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 3 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 3 hours ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
“The mind is everything. What you think…you become.” Gene Jones Explores
Buddha said “The mind is everything. What you think, you become.”
My guest is Gene Jones, a nationally acclaimed thought leader and an expert on breakthrough thinking.
He has invented the Triviation method which is considered by many to be a breakthrough approach in solving problems and overcoming challenges in all arenas of life. Essentially its that “aha” moment that we all long for when everything comes together in perfect harmony and success is the end result.
Listen to Gene share his thought process: