- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Is Amnesty The Christian Thing To Do?: Left Says American Has A Moral Obligation To House Migrant Children! — Top Of The Stack 07.31.14
1) House will vote on GOP’s immigration reforms later today … the White House denounces their plans.
- Congress being flooded with phone calls over immigration bill
- Jerry Brown urges religious call … to welcome the stranger’ in border crisis
- Foster parents of migrant children get $40-a-day from religious organizations and the Federal Government
- Chicago welcoming Central American children who are fleeing violence!
2) House votes to authorize Speaker Boehner’s lawsuit against Barack Obama
- CSM: Why Republicans are SUING Obama and not trying to impeach him ..
- And who is talking more about impeachment, Republicans or Democrats?
4) Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds state’s collective bargaining ban