1) House will vote on GOP’s immigration reforms later today … the White House denounces their plans.
- Congress being flooded with phone calls over immigration bill
- Jerry Brown urges religious call … to welcome the stranger’ in border crisis
- Foster parents of migrant children get $40-a-day from religious organizations and the Federal Government
- Chicago welcoming Central American children who are fleeing violence!
2) House votes to authorize Speaker Boehner’s lawsuit against Barack Obama
- CSM: Why Republicans are SUING Obama and not trying to impeach him ..
- And who is talking more about impeachment, Republicans or Democrats?
4) Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds state’s collective bargaining ban