- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 5 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Is Amnesty The Christian Thing To Do?: Left Says American Has A Moral Obligation To House Migrant Children! — Top Of The Stack 07.31.14
1) House will vote on GOP’s immigration reforms later today … the White House denounces their plans.
- Congress being flooded with phone calls over immigration bill
- Jerry Brown urges religious call … to welcome the stranger’ in border crisis
- Foster parents of migrant children get $40-a-day from religious organizations and the Federal Government
- Chicago welcoming Central American children who are fleeing violence!
2) House votes to authorize Speaker Boehner’s lawsuit against Barack Obama
- CSM: Why Republicans are SUING Obama and not trying to impeach him ..
- And who is talking more about impeachment, Republicans or Democrats?
4) Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds state’s collective bargaining ban