- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: President Obama Lawsuit
House Republicans give the green light to file a federal lawsuit against President Obama.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Capitol Hill.
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Speaker Boehner says the lawsuit is about the oath all members of Congress take.
(Boehner) “Are you willing to let anyone tear apart what our founders have built?”
But, the resolution authorizing a lawsuit cleared without any Democratic support. DNC Chair Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Shultz…
(Schultz) “I wish I could say that this was politics at its worst, but I’ve heard too many in the Republican majority raise the specter of impeachment not to know better.”
Democrats are raising a lot of money off the prospect of an impeachment effort. Boehner calls rumors of impeachment a scam started by Democrats.
At the Capitol, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.