- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 10 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: President Obama Lawsuit
House Republicans give the green light to file a federal lawsuit against President Obama.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Capitol Hill.
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Speaker Boehner says the lawsuit is about the oath all members of Congress take.
(Boehner) “Are you willing to let anyone tear apart what our founders have built?”
But, the resolution authorizing a lawsuit cleared without any Democratic support. DNC Chair Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Shultz…
(Schultz) “I wish I could say that this was politics at its worst, but I’ve heard too many in the Republican majority raise the specter of impeachment not to know better.”
Democrats are raising a lot of money off the prospect of an impeachment effort. Boehner calls rumors of impeachment a scam started by Democrats.
At the Capitol, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.