- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: President Obama Lawsuit
House Republicans give the green light to file a federal lawsuit against President Obama.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Capitol Hill.
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Speaker Boehner says the lawsuit is about the oath all members of Congress take.
(Boehner) “Are you willing to let anyone tear apart what our founders have built?”
But, the resolution authorizing a lawsuit cleared without any Democratic support. DNC Chair Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Shultz…
(Schultz) “I wish I could say that this was politics at its worst, but I’ve heard too many in the Republican majority raise the specter of impeachment not to know better.”
Democrats are raising a lot of money off the prospect of an impeachment effort. Boehner calls rumors of impeachment a scam started by Democrats.
At the Capitol, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.