- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / Rifles
In this latest Bullet Points podcast — a good guy with a gun saves the day at a Philadelphia Hospital, a 29 year old Navy Veteran and his brother thwart a robbery making the burglar cry, an 80 year old California man is under police investigation for shooting a home intruder, gun rights advocates score a victory in the DC courts, and Boston Police Commissioner William Evans doesn’t think citizens need to own shotguns or rifles.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jessica Curtis for Bullet Points– a look at all the latest news and views for America’s shooting community: