- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 12 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For Health
When it comes to a healthy hello — consider the fist bump. A new study showing it spreads less germs than a handshake. Also in this week’s “Housecall for Health” a couple new health surveys on teens and a look into the ideal sleep time.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Wentworth reports in this “Housecall for Health”: