- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AFMW: Actress Jennie Garth
FOX News Radio’s Lauren Faulkner spent “A Few Moments With” Jennie Garth, Mom of Three and ‘Beverly Hills 90210′ star.
In this interview Jennie discusses her ongoing work with Alcon and Kids Vision for Life – a Dallas based charity to raise money and awareness for childrens vision, encouraging everyone to get an A+ in eye care.