- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AFMW: Actress Jennie Garth
FOX News Radio’s Lauren Faulkner spent “A Few Moments With” Jennie Garth, Mom of Three and ‘Beverly Hills 90210′ star.
In this interview Jennie discusses her ongoing work with Alcon and Kids Vision for Life – a Dallas based charity to raise money and awareness for childrens vision, encouraging everyone to get an A+ in eye care.