- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AFMW: Actress Jennie Garth
FOX News Radio’s Lauren Faulkner spent “A Few Moments With” Jennie Garth, Mom of Three and ‘Beverly Hills 90210′ star.
In this interview Jennie discusses her ongoing work with Alcon and Kids Vision for Life – a Dallas based charity to raise money and awareness for childrens vision, encouraging everyone to get an A+ in eye care.