- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AFMW: Actress Jennie Garth
FOX News Radio’s Lauren Faulkner spent “A Few Moments With” Jennie Garth, Mom of Three and ‘Beverly Hills 90210′ star.
In this interview Jennie discusses her ongoing work with Alcon and Kids Vision for Life – a Dallas based charity to raise money and awareness for childrens vision, encouraging everyone to get an A+ in eye care.