- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 30 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Malaysian Airline Connections? A Green Beret’s Take
What really happened to both the Malaysian Airline disasters? Was there a connection? How does it impact US Foreign Policy?
We all know what the politicians think but on this show we get a perspective from a man on the battlefield. Green Beret Lieutenant Colonel Scott Mann gives his insight and provides a startlingly simple approach for the USA to become a better leader of the free world.