- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 8 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 15 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Malaysian Airline Connections? A Green Beret’s Take
What really happened to both the Malaysian Airline disasters? Was there a connection? How does it impact US Foreign Policy?
We all know what the politicians think but on this show we get a perspective from a man on the battlefield. Green Beret Lieutenant Colonel Scott Mann gives his insight and provides a startlingly simple approach for the USA to become a better leader of the free world.