- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 9 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 9 hours ago
- Mike Nichols, Director of “The Graduate,” DiesPosted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX Country: Tim McGraw Comments On Fan Slapping Controversy
In this FOX Country podcast– Tim McGraw addresses the slap heard round the world, we sit down with one of People Country’s ‘hottest men in 2014′, Dustin Lynch and Reba McEntire releases her most inspirational song online and wants the world to join in.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Michelle Pollino has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
FOX Country. I’m Michelle Pollino.
After footage surfaced online of a female fan grabbing Tim McGraw‘s pant leg at his Atlanta show on July 13th and him slapping back in response– the singer decided to share his side with ET Canada–
McGraw: “It happened. It happened in a split second. It was pure instinctive reaction. I think you just got to move on.”
McGraw, however, did not apologize.
For Dustin Lynch, 2014 is only getting hotter with the release of his very personal album “Where It’s At.” Lynch told FOX News Radio, each song came out of being on the road. In one song he talked about meeting a girl–
Lynch: “I kinda fell in love with her pretty quick. I was head over heels for this girl that night and she kept on touring with us.”
That song’s called ‘Middle Of Nowhere’ and it’s set for release September 9th.
For days, Reba McEntire would sing, ‘Pray for Peace’ over and over. And several months later, it all fell into place. McEntire writes on Facebook. “I feel this song is a gift from God”. Keith Urban and wife Nicole Kidman, The Band Perry, all submitted their own clips in tribute. You can too with the #prayforpeace.
That’s FOX Country, on FOX News Radio.
Follow Michelle on Twitter: @MichelleFOXENT