- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 15 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
AFMW: The Man Behind ‘Country Thunder’ Music Festivals, Troy Vollhoffer
FOX News Radio’s Michelle Pollino spent “A Few Moments With” the man behind the Country Thunder music festivals, Troy Vollhoffer.
In this interview Vollhoffer, an expert in the field of live event production, talks about all the work that goes into setting up the three-day music fest. He also discusses how he and his team continue to grow and expand the Country Thunder brand, making it one of the greatest country music festivals in America.
Take a listen:
Editor’s Note: Country Thunder makes its way to Twin Lakes, Wisconsin July 24 – 27, 2014 and features artists including headliners Miranda Lambert, Brantley Gilbert, & Jason Aldean, along with other acts such as Thompson Square, Parmalee, and many others.