- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
AFMW: The Man Behind ‘Country Thunder’ Music Festivals, Troy Vollhoffer
FOX News Radio’s Michelle Pollino spent “A Few Moments With” the man behind the Country Thunder music festivals, Troy Vollhoffer.
In this interview Vollhoffer, an expert in the field of live event production, talks about all the work that goes into setting up the three-day music fest. He also discusses how he and his team continue to grow and expand the Country Thunder brand, making it one of the greatest country music festivals in America.
Take a listen:
Editor’s Note: Country Thunder makes its way to Twin Lakes, Wisconsin July 24 – 27, 2014 and features artists including headliners Miranda Lambert, Brantley Gilbert, & Jason Aldean, along with other acts such as Thompson Square, Parmalee, and many others.