- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 6 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
AFMW: The Man Behind ‘Country Thunder’ Music Festivals, Troy Vollhoffer
FOX News Radio’s Michelle Pollino spent “A Few Moments With” the man behind the Country Thunder music festivals, Troy Vollhoffer.
In this interview Vollhoffer, an expert in the field of live event production, talks about all the work that goes into setting up the three-day music fest. He also discusses how he and his team continue to grow and expand the Country Thunder brand, making it one of the greatest country music festivals in America.
Take a listen:
Editor’s Note: Country Thunder makes its way to Twin Lakes, Wisconsin July 24 – 27, 2014 and features artists including headliners Miranda Lambert, Brantley Gilbert, & Jason Aldean, along with other acts such as Thompson Square, Parmalee, and many others.