- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 9 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 12 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Haircuts With Health Benefits
The way you cut your hair could keep you healthier. Also in this week’s “Housecall for Health”– some sugar alternatives and new research on Alzheimer’s disease.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Wentworth reports in this week’s “Housecall for Health”: