- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Haircuts With Health Benefits
The way you cut your hair could keep you healthier. Also in this week’s “Housecall for Health”– some sugar alternatives and new research on Alzheimer’s disease.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Wentworth reports in this week’s “Housecall for Health”: