- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 15 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(VIDEO): Rep. Steve King (R-IA) Texas should put National Guard on Border
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 07/10/14
Listen here for the Kilmeade Sound Medley of the day
“Fox and Friends” co-host STEVE DOOCY dropped in to talk about the IRS, border and the Navy SEAL that is in trouble with the Defense Department.
Fox Business Network’s “Varney & Co.” host STUART VARNEY weighed in on President Obama fund raising rather than going to the border while in Texas. Stuart also explained that the supplemental the President wants is not to stop the border influx.
Steiner Sports CEO BRANDON STEINER dropped by to talk about the business of sports and explained that Americans are resentful of soccer because we aren’t winning. Brandon talked about Derek Jeter retiring, and how he found out at the same time everyone else did. Brandon and Brian touched on the NBA and LeBron James. He also explained why he wouldn’t touch Johnny Manziel.
Congressman STEVE KING (R-IA) talked about how he can’t believe that Americans haven’t risen up to protest President Obama holding the National Guard hostage until he gets $4 billion dollars to help those that have already crossed the border and pass full amnesty. Congressman King feels that Governor Perry (R-TX) should send his National Guard to patrol the border and the Congressman explained that he would vote to pay the National Guard with federal funds. Rep. King also doesn’t believe that the FBI is thoroughly investigating the IRS and is just low walking.
Fox Business Network’s and author of Skirting Heresy: The Life & Times of Margery Kempe LIZ MACDONALD dropped in to talk about her book and why she believes that Margery should be the patron saint of gossip. Liz also talked about working for Mother Theresa for 10 years and how it was at this time that she discovered the story of Margery Kempe.