- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How A Tablet Computer Can HarmPosted 3 hours ago
- Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta DiesPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Could Watching TV Kill You?
Those hours spent in front of the television could potentially put your life in danger, according to a new study. Also in this week’s “Housecall for Health”– the dangers of drowsy driving, technology changing human reproduction and a possible step towards a cure of diabetes.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Wentworth reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”: