- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 4 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize Coverage
Obamacare coverage could be in jeopardy for some Americans due to data discrepancies.
FOX News Radio’s Rachel Sutherland explains from Washington:
More than 2.5 million people may want to double check to see if they’re still signed up for Obamacare. The Obama administration says it hasn’t been able to get to the bottom of data discrepancies that could jeopardize coverage.
A new report today [Tuesday] from the Health and Human Services Department says the administration has only solved a fraction of the recently-revealed discrepancies, mostly dealing with citizenship and income information. The report also says the government’s eligibility system is not fully functional.
Rachel Sutherland, FOX News Radio.