- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize Coverage
Obamacare coverage could be in jeopardy for some Americans due to data discrepancies.
FOX News Radio’s Rachel Sutherland explains from Washington:
More than 2.5 million people may want to double check to see if they’re still signed up for Obamacare. The Obama administration says it hasn’t been able to get to the bottom of data discrepancies that could jeopardize coverage.
A new report today [Tuesday] from the Health and Human Services Department says the administration has only solved a fraction of the recently-revealed discrepancies, mostly dealing with citizenship and income information. The report also says the government’s eligibility system is not fully functional.
Rachel Sutherland, FOX News Radio.