- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 4 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 8 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize Coverage
Obamacare coverage could be in jeopardy for some Americans due to data discrepancies.
FOX News Radio’s Rachel Sutherland explains from Washington:
More than 2.5 million people may want to double check to see if they’re still signed up for Obamacare. The Obama administration says it hasn’t been able to get to the bottom of data discrepancies that could jeopardize coverage.
A new report today [Tuesday] from the Health and Human Services Department says the administration has only solved a fraction of the recently-revealed discrepancies, mostly dealing with citizenship and income information. The report also says the government’s eligibility system is not fully functional.
Rachel Sutherland, FOX News Radio.