- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 10 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Does Law Enforcement Have The Right Not To Comply With Laws?
Wallace’s organization is made up of many former law enforcement officers who believe there are some laws they don’t have to comply with, especially when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. Alan and Wallace discussed if his group plans on breaking laws to prove their point, whether they hope to one day have their cases before the Supreme Court, and what the 2nd Amendment really means for the average American citizen.
Listen to the interview here: