- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Does Law Enforcement Have The Right Not To Comply With Laws?
Wallace’s organization is made up of many former law enforcement officers who believe there are some laws they don’t have to comply with, especially when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. Alan and Wallace discussed if his group plans on breaking laws to prove their point, whether they hope to one day have their cases before the Supreme Court, and what the 2nd Amendment really means for the average American citizen.
Listen to the interview here: