- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 19 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 21 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 22 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Boehner Plans Lawsuit Against Obama Over Executive Actions
House Speaker John Boehner says he plans to sue the Obama administration over the President’s use of executive actions to go around Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Rachel Sutherland reports from Washington:
Speaker Boehner says the President has misused his executive authority to push through his initiatives without the approval of Congress and is exceeding his Constitutional authority.
(Boeher) “This is not about impeachment… this about his faithfully executing the laws of our country.”
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi calls the potential lawsuit “subterfuge”. The Republican-led House has already passed bills designed to curb the President’s use of executive orders.
In Washington, Rachel Sutherland, FOX News Radio.