- Hustle & Heart: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Accelerates To Atlanta Motor SpeedwayPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Addresses ISIS and Ukraine CrisisPosted 19 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Boehner Plans Lawsuit Against Obama Over Executive Actions
House Speaker John Boehner says he plans to sue the Obama administration over the President’s use of executive actions to go around Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Rachel Sutherland reports from Washington:
Speaker Boehner says the President has misused his executive authority to push through his initiatives without the approval of Congress and is exceeding his Constitutional authority.
(Boeher) “This is not about impeachment… this about his faithfully executing the laws of our country.”
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi calls the potential lawsuit “subterfuge”. The Republican-led House has already passed bills designed to curb the President’s use of executive orders.
In Washington, Rachel Sutherland, FOX News Radio.