- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 48 mins ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 24 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Boehner Plans Lawsuit Against Obama Over Executive Actions
House Speaker John Boehner says he plans to sue the Obama administration over the President’s use of executive actions to go around Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Rachel Sutherland reports from Washington:
Speaker Boehner says the President has misused his executive authority to push through his initiatives without the approval of Congress and is exceeding his Constitutional authority.
(Boeher) “This is not about impeachment… this about his faithfully executing the laws of our country.”
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi calls the potential lawsuit “subterfuge”. The Republican-led House has already passed bills designed to curb the President’s use of executive orders.
In Washington, Rachel Sutherland, FOX News Radio.