- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 12 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
The IRS is a Lawless, Tyrannical Agency says Cleta Mitchell.
Cleta Mitchell, prominent Washington attorney whose practice has given her a front row seat on the IRS scandals and represents True The Vote joined Gibson to discuss IRS Commissioner John Koskinen’s testimony in front of congress. Cleta said the IRS by law is supposed to have copies of all correspondence. Cleta told Gibson that the IRS is a lawless, tyrannical agency. Cleta said this is not 1978, e-mails don’t disappear. Cleta added that IRS commissioners are just puppets for the presidential administrations. Unless federal judges demand accountability the options are limited in fighting the IRS. Cleta said impeachment of IRS Commissioner John Koskinen might be in order.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.