- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
The IRS is a Lawless, Tyrannical Agency says Cleta Mitchell.
Cleta Mitchell, prominent Washington attorney whose practice has given her a front row seat on the IRS scandals and represents True The Vote joined Gibson to discuss IRS Commissioner John Koskinen’s testimony in front of congress. Cleta said the IRS by law is supposed to have copies of all correspondence. Cleta told Gibson that the IRS is a lawless, tyrannical agency. Cleta said this is not 1978, e-mails don’t disappear. Cleta added that IRS commissioners are just puppets for the presidential administrations. Unless federal judges demand accountability the options are limited in fighting the IRS. Cleta said impeachment of IRS Commissioner John Koskinen might be in order.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.