- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 10 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Stop Hillary in 2016 says author Katie Kieffer
Katie Kieffer, political commentator, public speaker, and a weekly columnist at Townhall.com joined Gibson to talk about her new book, “LET ME BE CLEAR: Barack Obama’s War on Millennials, and One Woman’s Case for Hope.” Katie told Gibson that its her generations turn to turn Obama’s words against him and also come up with solutions to make America better. Katie said her mission is reach out and educate young voters to make sure Hillary Clinton is not the next president, calling Hillary Barack Obama 2.0. Katie said that she points out in her book that over the years that it has been Liberal policies that have gotten America into the bad shape we are in today.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.