- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 4 hours ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 1 day ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 1 day ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Stop Hillary in 2016 says author Katie Kieffer
Katie Kieffer, political commentator, public speaker, and a weekly columnist at Townhall.com joined Gibson to talk about her new book, “LET ME BE CLEAR: Barack Obama’s War on Millennials, and One Woman’s Case for Hope.” Katie told Gibson that its her generations turn to turn Obama’s words against him and also come up with solutions to make America better. Katie said her mission is reach out and educate young voters to make sure Hillary Clinton is not the next president, calling Hillary Barack Obama 2.0. Katie said that she points out in her book that over the years that it has been Liberal policies that have gotten America into the bad shape we are in today.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.