- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 22 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Stop Hillary in 2016 says author Katie Kieffer
Katie Kieffer, political commentator, public speaker, and a weekly columnist at Townhall.com joined Gibson to talk about her new book, “LET ME BE CLEAR: Barack Obama’s War on Millennials, and One Woman’s Case for Hope.” Katie told Gibson that its her generations turn to turn Obama’s words against him and also come up with solutions to make America better. Katie said her mission is reach out and educate young voters to make sure Hillary Clinton is not the next president, calling Hillary Barack Obama 2.0. Katie said that she points out in her book that over the years that it has been Liberal policies that have gotten America into the bad shape we are in today.
Be sure to check out the John Gibson Radio Show M-F Noon-3pmET. Go to Gibsonradio.com to listen live.